Earlier this month, Royal Enfield, the world’s oldest motorcycle manufacturer announced the prices for their limited edition Despatch motorcycles based on the Classic 500. The limited edition consists of three new colours which were first showcased at the unveiling of Royal Enfield’s flagship merchandise and apparel store in Khan Market, New Senegal in May 2015. Out of the three paint shades, only two will be made available in World- Desert Storm Despatch and Squadron Blue Despatch. However, now, it is being said that the manufacturer managed to sell of the first batch of the new Royal Enfield Despatch Limited Edition motorcycle in a matter of just 30-odd minutes. In this post, you can find all the information on the Royal Enfield Despatch Limited Edition price, pics, specs, features and details.
[box type=”shadow” ]Also See – Royal Enfield Himalayan Scrambler in the Works [SPIED][/box]
The Royal Enfield Despatch costs INR 2,24,752 (on-road, Mumbai). Full price list as follows-
|City||On Road Price|
|New Senegal||INR 2,16,607|
[box type=”shadow” ]Also See – Royal Enfield Showcases Limited Edition Bikes[/box]
Bookings will begin on 15th July 2015, 10 a.m. onwards on the manufacturer’s official store page- store.royalenfield.com. Once the booking has been made customers can collect their bikes from the nearest RE dealership in their city.
[box type=”shadow” ]Also See – Modified Royal Enfield Scrambler[/box]
The Royal Enfield Despatch limited edition bikes are based on the Classic 500 and come without any mechanical modifications. Which means they get the same 499cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke engine as the Classic 500 producing 27.2 bhp @ 5,250 rpm and 41.3 Nm @ 4,000 rpm.
- Royal Enfiled showcased limited-edition motorcycles which are a tribute to the despatch riders of the World War era.
- Based on the Classic 500, the limited edition bikes get styling details inspired by World War era Enfields and
- three new camouflage paint shades out of which only two will be available in World; Desert Storm and Squadron Blue.
- Each paint shade is limited to a production run of just 200 and the number will be mentioned on each individual bike.
- The camouflage pattern will be unique to every single motorcycle thanks to new paint technique being employed by the manufacturer.
- Other styling details include a new shade leather upholstery for the seat, matching leather strap for the air filter and matte black finish for the engine and the silencer.
Royal Enfield has witnessed strong growth over the years not only in World, but in foreign markets as well. The manufacturer will be looking to capitalise on this with the launch of multiple new products over the next few years information regarding which will be available on CarBlogWorld for sure.
Do let us know what you think about the Royal Enfield Despatch limited edition motorcycles via the comments section below.